Comunidad de Fe is an interdominational cellular church founded in Quito, Ecuador in 1984. For the last five years, the church has experienced tremendous growth with a weekly attendance of over 8,000 people.
God’s promises to Comunidad de Fe continue being fulfilled – Genesis 12:2-3: I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing… all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.
Every week, Comunidad de Fe evangelizes, ministers to and disciples thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds, fulfilling the Great Commission and spreading God’s Word, glory and salvation to every corner of our nation. A network of 1,200 cell groups gathers weekly throughout the capital city of Quito, where people worship, learn, and practice God’s Word.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
• We believe the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God – 2 Timothy 3:16
• We believe in the Holy Trinity: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit – Matthew 28:19, Mark 12:29
• We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ and His virgin birth – John 1:1, Matthew 1: 21-23
• We believe in the resurrection and ascension of Jesus – Acts 1:11, Hebrews 9:28
• We believe in the forgiveness of sins through the blood of Jesus – 1 John 1:7, Ephesians 1:7. Romans 5:9
• We believe in divine healing and deliverance through the name of Jesus – Isaiah 53:4, Matthew 8:16
• We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit – Acts 1:8; 2:4
• We believe in water baptism – Matthew 3:13, Luke 3:21
• We believe in the Great Commission – Matthew 28:19-20
• We believe in heaven and hell – 2 Corinthians 5:1, Matthew 23:33
To feed and cloth the poor, and fulfill the Great Commission given by Jesus using the vision of the cellular model: “Reach, Consolidate, Disciple and Send” (Matthew 28:19-20)
The goal of Comunidad de Fe is to transform and restore people’s lives and families, and stir up God’s calling in every person through a network of cell groups. By implementing the cellular model, the vision becomes a successful lifestyle of integrity, knowledge of the Word of God and service to others, regardless of their social or economic background.